The cursors are with us almost since the birth of the computer and it has been evolving, but its style is really simple and unique. But, the fact is that right now we can change the cursor in Windows 10 and, with this, the design for the entire operating system will be modified.
But we also have the option to limit the change to some programs only. And this time, what we are going to see is how to change the mouse cursor only in google chrome.
We mentioned earlier, the mouse cursor can be changed in the operating system configuration. In this way, the style or its design will look different, as we have customized it according to our style, for each and every one of the programs that we use on our computer.
So we can use a different design that will simply help us navigate more comfortably. Or simply, that fits our tastes with a different design to the one we use in the rest of the computer programs.
Change the Mouse Cursor in Simple Steps
Custom Cursor for Chrome is one of the well-known extensions of Google’s well-known and most used web browser, of course, Chrome web browser which simply allows us to change the mouse cursor in Chrome.
- Simply install it in the Chrome store extension which is available for free.
- we will see how it is automatically placed in the upper right corner of the extension of the Chrome browser.
- From there we can open it, like any other extension, and navigate between its options.
- The configuration, obviously, is limited, which lets us choose the mouse cursor design among the hundreds of options available, and we can also upload the image’s own image to customize the cursor.
- If we want to upload our own design for the mouse cursor of Google Chrome, then it should be an image in PNG and similar formats. As this, and a few other formats are only us to choose a transparent background which looks better.
- Otherwise, in JPG and other typical formats, you would see the design of the cursor inside a white box, or black, or any other solid color corresponding to the background.
- However, within the extension itself, It has hundreds of designs in different lots, so it will hardly be necessary to upload our own design among so many options.
- Petty simple like this you can change your cursor in Google Chrome.
So, what do you think about this? I hope that you understand it will. Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this tutorial then simply do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family. They will also know about this