How to Convert a Microsoft Word Document to PDF
PDF is the easy way to distribute your document it looks neat and clean view form. due to different Microsoft word version, it gives different view format by pdf will give you a fixed view format so that they are seen the same way by all other people that you shared. You create a document in Microsoft Word now you want to convert into pdf.
Today I am going to show you how to convert a Microsoft Word Document to a PDF, see how to do it.
Convert a Document to PDF Using Microsoft Word
If you are using the office 2016 or above then it is easy to convert the Word File into PDF
- Open your document that you want to convert to PDF and after that click on File option in the Menu bar.
- Now in the left side panel click on Export.
- After clicking on the Export, See on your left side. At there you see the Create PDF/XPS click on it to save the file in PDF
- A New Dialog Box will be open, select your destination to save the file. Type the file name click on the Publish button.
When you click on the publish button your PDF file will be saved and that PDF file will be open automatically in your default, PDF viewer.
If You Don’t Have Microsoft Word
If you don’t have to install the Microsoft word, but you need to convert your document into PDF, then don’t worry we suggest your alternative option.
- Online Word to PDF Conversion Website: There are many online PDF Conversion websites to Convert the Word Document to PDF and you can use it for free. We recommended you smallpdf.com or hipdf.com. It’s a safe secure site, and Easy to convert the document into PDF.
Also, Read This Article 15 Useful Windows Command Prompt Tricks You Should Not Know
Abdul Moeez is the owner and content writer of TechGrinch. He writes about Technology, Science, Gadgets, Security, Social Media, Social Networks, Android, Computer, Internet, etc. He is an Experienced Blogger, SEO Expert, Developer & Social Media Expert.