How To Delete Temporary Files In Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Does your computer is not giving good performing after a few months? Why this happened. This is happened due to system temporary files. These temporary files are basically used for the store app for some software use it holds the information temporary. Which stored silently and fills up your free computer space and also the cause of the slow performance. These files won’t cause any problem or other issues, but they can grow rapidly and utilize Hard drive space. The solution of this problem is that you have to delete the temporary file.
Fortunately, Windows 10 provide safely remove the build-in feature of Disk Cleanup tool which allows to clean up the disk space and delete the temp files
Just follow the steps and method which is given below to delete the temp files.
How To Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10?
- Open your Setting by pressing Windows + I. or Alternative click on the system tray notification area and click on the Settings.
- When you click on Setting this page will be open.
- Now click on System.
- In your left Side panel Click on the Storage and in your right-side panel at there click on Free up space now when you click on that option it will take few minutes to scan temp file and other data.
- When the scan is completed click on the Remove Files. All temp files will be deleted
Alternative Method to Delete The Temp Files in Windows 10,8.1,8,7
By this method, you can also delete the temp files in Windows 10 also in Windows 8.1,8,7.
- First of all press Windows + R to open Run Windows and type “%temp%” and press Enter.
- Select all files by pressing ALT + A and delete all these files.
You can use Run command in any windows to delete the temp files.
That all if you like that comment us below and share it with your friends.
Also, Read This Article How to Set Chrome to Clear Cookies on Exit Automatically