How to Disable the Touchscreen in Windows 10
Windows 10 is the best operating system. It is now the most commonly used operating system. Windows 10 provides many functionally which helps the user a lot. Windows 10 also provides a touchscreen option for touchscreen devices and is also available for the laptops. Touchscreen option available for the capable devices.
If you want to disable the touchscreen option in windows 10 with few steps, just follow these steps to disable the touchscreen in Windows 10. You can also use these methods on Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7
How to Disable Your Touchscreen in Windows 10 or Windows 8
You can disable the touchscreen in Windows 10 thought Device Manager. Which you can open it from control panel or from the search box of the windows which is located in the taskbar.
- Open the search box of your windows and then type “Device Manager”.
- Select Device Manager on the left side panel. In your right-side panel select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
- Right, click on the HID-compliant touch screen. and choose Disable Device.
- After that, there will be a pop-up warning that will appear to click on Yes button to disable it.
How to Disable a Touchscreen in Windows 7
If you want to disable Touchscreen in windows then it has a different method. In windows 7 you have to disable the Pen and Touch menu in the control panel. Just these steps to disable it
- Open your Control Panel.
- Click Pen and Touch.
- Now select the Touch
- After that Uncheck the box next to Use your finger as an input device.
That all these are the method to disable the touchscreen in Windows 10,8,8.1,7, If you face the problem feel free to comment us and share it with your friends
Also, Read This Article How To Customize Any Icon in Windows 10