How to Remove Or Disable Extensions and Plugin-ins in Google Chrome
The Chrome extensions are the non-native program that added the new functionality in the Chrome browser, due to the load of the extension can sometimes low down the browser and cause problems in suffering the internet.
Moreover, they are free to download and easy to install, and you can enable it, disable it or remove it any time. Now in this article, I will show you how to can remove or disable the extensions Let’s get started.
Remove or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome From Settings
- Select click on the Menu button which is located in the upper-right corner in the browser, then choose option More Tools after that click on Extensions. Or Alternately, you can type “chrome://extensions” in the address bar of the browser, then press Enter to go.
- Now find the extension you want to remove, then toggle the switch “Off” to disable that extension, or click on Remove button to uninstall it completely From Chrome.
How to Remove or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome By Right-Click Option
- Expand the extension icons to the right of the address bar.
- Right-click the icon for the extension you wish to remove, then select “Remove from Chrome“.
Disable Plugin-ins in Google Chrome
To disable the plugin then follow these steps
- Go to Settings at their click on Show advanced settings and then click on Content Settings. Or the alternative, Type chrome://settings/content in URL and press Enter to go.
- At their click on plug-in which you want to control it. You toggle the option to turn it ON and At there You may also see Block and Allow sections where you can input specific websites which you want to disable (or enable) the plug-in.
Also, read this article Enable or Disable Hardware Acceleration In Chrome
Abdul Moeez is the owner and content writer of TechGrinch. He writes about Technology, Science, Gadgets, Security, Social Media, Social Networks, Android, Computer, Internet, etc. He is an Experienced Blogger, SEO Expert, Developer & Social Media Expert.