As you know very well, the official WhatsApp allows you to share files with your friends only when those are under 100MB. Another surprise is, if you share video files, then the limit is only 16MB! Then what can be the solution that can allow you to send files that are more than 700MB in size?
Increasing the file size limit could have been a better move if WhatsApp took such an initiative. But depressingly, they didn’t.
But don’t worry, there is a convenient way!
In this article, I will introduce you to the ultimate handy process by following which you can easily share any files that are more than 700MB in size on WhatsApp!
How Many Processes Are Available?
I know, till the right before reaching this discussion, you got introduced to multiple processes from the internet that promised to enable you to share 100MB files through WhatsApp.
For your kind information, none of these work in real life!
So, what method is workable and handy in this case? Let me show you the popular myth methods first, that claim they can allow you to share even a whole movie with your friend through WhatsApp.
- The MX Player Myth: In this method, you will be suggested to access your desired large files with MX Player. Then from the three-dot-icon, you will find the share option. After that, you will find multiple options to share. From there, select WhatsApp and send.
- The Mi File Manager Myth: This process is entirely identical to that particular process that I have mentioned a little bit earlier. You have to use Mi file manager to share your desired 700MB file using the WhatsApp icon.
- The File Compressing Process: This is another myth process to send large files through WhatsApp. The instruction is, you have to find a decent quality file manager that can compress files and reduce the file size significantly without losing quality. This process is quite unpopular compared to the other myths. But many people try to use this process and fail.
Wait! Before going further, I need to share something interesting with you!
The three methods I have mentioned above don’t work in most cases. But if you use third-party versions of WhatsApp, then it may work in some cases. My recommendation will be to use GB WhatsApp, as it works most of the time to send extremely large files.
If you still fail to send your desired file, then let me show you the ultimate process!
Where is The Authentic Process?
Okay, now time to reveal the actual process. It is the safest, most reliable, and most popular process. To explain this process, it needs just a single line.
Upload the file on Google Drive. And share the link with your WhatsApp friends. Simple!
If you are not a techy person, you may still face difficulties performing the whole process. I want to represent the entire process with a detailed breakdown in a sequential way for your convenience.
- Download the Google Drive app from the Google Play Store or Androidblue
- Sign in with your Gmail
- Tap on the plus (+) icon
- Now tap on the Upload button
- Select your desired 700MB+ large file that you want to share
- Keep patient until the uploading process completes
- Press the three-dot menu and copy the link to your uploaded file
- If you have installed the official WhatsApp, uninstall it
- Now install GB WhatsApp on your phone. To download GB WhatsApp click on the link. The further sequential procedure is represented over there.
- After finishing the installation process, open GB WhatsApp
- Select your desired person to whom you want to share the file
- Open the chat window and paste the Google Drive link you have copied before
- Press the send button
- Boom! You have shared your desired 700MB+ large file successfully.
Yes, this is the easiest way, but it holds some flaws.
- The Google Drive holds limited space (15GB)
- If you delete the file from your Google Drive, your friend will not find the file at all!
But the thing is, if you want to get something special, you have to consider sacrificing some flaws as well. This is the fair deal of nature, right?
After all, WhatsApp officially doesn’t allow you to send large files. But as you need you to make the job done, you need to follow some bypass process. You are compelled! So I tried to represent almost all the popular methods from them. I hope one or multiple processes will work in your case. If none of these work, then follow the Google Drive process. It is the evergreen process that works all the time.