How to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge has also the build Dark theme feature, but you enable that feature in the Edge browser. Microsoft Edge will have by default Light mode it will not go in dark mode until you Enable it.
How to Enable the Dark Theme in Microsoft Edge
Just follow these steps to enable the dark mode in Microsoft Edge.
- Open your Edge browser and click on the three doted icons and choose settings.
- At there you see the under customize Choose a theme click on and select dark mode.
Your Edge browser will be immediately switched to a dark theme when you switch it, whether or not you’re using Windows 10’s dark app theme. If you want to switch you browser theme to the light mode
How to Make All Web Pages Dark in Edge
The Dark theme of the Edge browser will only change the interface of the browser in dark mode, If you want to change the web pager also in dark mode then, try to install an extension like Turn Off the Lights, available free in the Microsoft Store. This extension will apply the dark mode to every web page that you view.
When you install the Extensions from Microsoft store after that follow these steps.
- Open your Edge browser and click on the three doted (Menu) icons and then click on Extensions.
- At there you see the install extension of the turn off the light, click on the setting button.
- Now click on the Night mode in the left side panel and in the Right side panel check the box of “Show the Night button below the webpage” that will place a button which will allow you turn on-off in night mode instantly.
- Also, Scroll down a little bit you will see the box of “Automatically go to night mode when a new web page is opened”.
- Now open any page you will see the webpage is now also switching into night mode.
That all by this, you can easily turn your Microsoft Edge browser into dark mode instantly. I hope that you understand well if you like that comment us below and share it with your friends
Also, Read This Article How to Enable Dark Mode in Firefox