Plugged in Not Charging Fix your Laptop Charging Problem.
This is a common problem in the laptop. Plugin and not charging is a serious problem. When you’re using your laptop when you might me notice that in the taskbar; you could have seen that your battery charged 100%, but not the is showing slight depletion. Some of it occurs when your battery is dead now, some of the people think that battery might be unplugged, but it is not.
How to Fix this Plugged in not charging
This is a very annoying message when your laptop said “(Plugged in, not charging)” after trying to replug again and again But nothing happened.
All we know that the power supply is fine, and all normal hardware functions working properly, and the battery is also in good condition however the laptop is unable to charge.
Follow These few steps to fix this problem:
- Shut down your Laptop.
- Disconnect AC adapter from your laptop.
- Remove the battery from your Laptop.
- Now connect AC adapter and Make sure your AC adapter is working correctly maybe your adapter is damaged Sometimes the AC Adapter is working fine, but the problem is with the DC Jack. A DC Jack is the small power socket present at the side or back of your laptop where you insert the AC Charger.
- Turn on the Windows on your laptop.
- Now we should have to Uninstall Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method driver from device manager. So you have to Open your RUN command by pressing WIN+R command and type devmgmt.msc.
- When Device Manager open, Right Click on the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method in battery and click on the Uninstall driver. Don’t Worry it will Automatically install at the end of the process.
- Now Go to your power management setting by going. Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options > Change Plan Settings of Balanced > Restore Default Settings For This Plan.
- Now shut down your computer and insert your battery.
- Now Turn on your Laptop and Check it.
So, Simply when you face this problem just follow these steps. Try these simple solutions and your laptop will be all set to get charged!
Abdul Moeez is the owner and content writer of TechGrinch. He writes about Technology, Science, Gadgets, Security, Social Media, Social Networks, Android, Computer, Internet, etc. He is an Experienced Blogger, SEO Expert, Developer & Social Media Expert.