No Sound on Windows 10 No Problem Here’s How You Can Fix It Easily
When you turn on your laptop and play a movie but on output sound coming what just happened. This is one of the most common problems which occurs in windows 10. But don’t worry it can be fixed there are multiple ways to fix the sound problem in windows 10. In this article there are several suitable fixes is shared. All these fixes are a solution to fix the sound problem in windows 10. Try these fixes and find which solution fixes your problem. Let’s get started.
How to Fix Sound Problem No Audio in Windows 10
1. Check Your Sound Settings
Before started other fixes you should make sure that you haven’t accidentally muted Sound. This is the basic error you think that the sound driver is now corrupt but you actually muted the sound in the Volume Mixer. If you want to check that Right Click on the volume speaker in the system tray and select Open Volume Mixer.
At there you checker that you didn’t mute your system volume.
And you should also checker your cables, plugs speaker’s connection, headphone connections.
2. Check your speaker settings
- Go to the system tray Right-click sound icon and click on the Sound Settings.
- At there make sure that the speaker is Green ticked, and that speaker is Set default. It insures that this speaker is working default.
- Highlight that speaker and select properties and go to the Advanced tab and test that speaker it insures that your speaker giving output sound or not.
3. Roll Back or Reinstall Audio Drivers
If you try above fix then there may somehow you sound driver corrupted and become incompatible by window 10, may that’s the reason which you not to able to list sound from your speaker. If you want to check that is the simplest way to check that you should uninstall the audio driver and try to reinstall the audio driver. Before doing that you can try to roll back your driver
- Open your Sound Setting.
- Highlight the speaker and click on the Properties button
- Select the Properties button.
- Select the driver tab click on the Roll Back Driver button if available.
If this option is not available then uninstall the driver by following these steps
- Press and hold WIN + X it will give you the list of option select the Device Manager.
- Go to Sound, Videos and Game Controllers select the driver to right-click on it and select the uninstall option
- The confirmation will appear and click on the uninstall button,
- After that reinstall the audio driver.
Also, Read This Article How to Fix High CPU Usage in Windows
4. Update High Definition Audio driver
Some of this error occurs due to encounter issues with their IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. This issue can be fixed with a Manual driver update which allows us to choose the sound driver. To do this.
- Go to Device Manager by following the method 3rd fixes.
- After that highlight the High Definition Audio Device which is under the “Sound, Video Games controllers” Right-click on it and click on Update driver.
- Select the “Brower my computer for driver software”.
- Click on the “Let me pick from the list of available drivers on my computer” it will allow us to select any driver which is pre-installed on your system.
Click on Next, click confirmation Yes. After the complete process restart your computer to save the effect of changes.
5. Restart audio services
Sometimes it occurs due to encounters with the service. To fix this you should have to restart the audio services
Follow these steps to restart audio services.
1) Press and hold “Win+R” to open Run Window
2) Type “services.msc” in the Run Window.
3) In services scroll down and find “Windows Audio” Right-click on the “Windows Audio” service and select Restart.
4) After that Restart your computer and check to see if the problem is resolved or not.
6. Disable Audio Enhancements
In Next Fix, you should try to disable the Windows 10 Audio Enhancements are the built-in features which is design to enhanced the audio feature but sometimes this feature cause problem and you should have to turn off this feature. To fix windows audio issues.
- Open your Sound Settings.
- Highlight the Speaker and click Properties Button.
- Select the Enhancements tab and check the disable all enhancements.
- Click on the Apply button to save changes.
7. Try the Audio Troubleshooter
Windows 10 provides the built-in facilities that we can use the troubleshooter to fix the problem which identifies and fix the issue to do this
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Troubleshoot
- Click on Troubleshoot audio playback, and follow there step by step instructions.
I hope that these fixes resolved your problem.
If you like that article share your reviews and tell us which method resolves your problem.
Also, Read This Article Is Your Virtual Memory Too Low? Here’s How to Fix It!
Abdul Moeez is the owner and content writer of TechGrinch. He writes about Technology, Science, Gadgets, Security, Social Media, Social Networks, Android, Computer, Internet, etc. He is an Experienced Blogger, SEO Expert, Developer & Social Media Expert.