How to Empty Recycle bin in Windows 10 Automatically On Schedule
When you delete a file, it can’t delete permanently from your computer which still uses valuable space because it will go to recycle bin. After click on empty recycles bin then it will delete permanently. Means you have to empty the recycle bin manually.
In this article, I will show you how to empty recycle bin in automatically scheduler time and date which keep optimize your computer and give you a lot of space and it works automatically according to you giving a specific day. Let’s get started.
Method 1- How to Automatically Empty the Recycle Bin on Schedule
To empty recycle bin on schedule time setting then follow these steps.
- Open Window Search by pressing and hold Window key + S and Type Task Scheduler and click on it to open.
- Right Click on Task Scheduler Library and click on New Folder and Rename the folder My New tasks or any name this is mean to separate your tasks.
- Now Right-click on the folder you created and right-click on it and click on create a new task.
- The window should open in the General tab, Give your task name such as Empty Recycling bin schedule or something else.
- Click on Triggers, and click on New… button. A new dialog box will be open, at there make sure you select the begin the task On a schedule adjust time and day setting according to you need.
- Now go to Action Tab and click on New… button a new dialog bow will be open In the box at Programs/script type cmd.exe and in the right box where it says Programs/script type at there copy that code and paste.
/c "echo Y|PowerShell.exe -NoProfile -Command Clear-RecycleBin"
- Click OK to finish your task.
Also, Read This Article Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working? 6 Methods to Fix
Method 2 – Storage Sense of Window 10
The Storage Sense is the built-in feature of the window 10. In this, you adjust the setting of empty recycle bin and window temp files.
- Open Setting by Press and Hold Window key + I.
- Click on System.
- Click on Storage on the left sidebar.
- Turn on Storage Sense and click on Change How To Free up Space Automatically.
- Adjust days to delete temp file according to your requirements.
That all, I hope you understand that comment us below and share with your friends
Abdul Moeez is the owner and content writer of TechGrinch. He writes about Technology, Science, Gadgets, Security, Social Media, Social Networks, Android, Computer, Internet, etc. He is an Experienced Blogger, SEO Expert, Developer & Social Media Expert.