Google Chrome Open PDF in Adobe Reader Or Set Default
Google Chrome provides the feature that you can open the PDF files in Chrome browser windows. IF you have installed the Adobe Reader and open by t then by this method you can open the pdf in google chrome browser Just follow these setups. Let’s get started
Chrome Settings Configuration
- First of all, you have to install the Adobe Reader extension and computer software on your computer.
- Now open Chrome browser, go to the Menu icon, then choose Settings.
- Scroll Down to the bottom at there you find Advanced and select it.
- When you open the Advanced tab find Privacy and Security section, In this section find Site Settings and click on it.
- Find and select PDF documents.
- In this, you found the Toggle button of Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome click on the toggle button to turn it ON.
Now, whenever you download the PDF files it will download in Chrome just like any other file when you download. When file download it will blink one time at the button, click on it to open when you click on it the notification appears on the top then choose Always open with Adobe reader then the file will open in a separate Reader window. Select the “Always open files of this type” option in your google chrome browser.
Windows Configuration to open it as default
If files open in a different application, you should have to set the default open configuration to this follow these steps
- Open you Setting by Press and hold Window + I.
- Click on the Apps
- Find the Default apps o the left sidebar and click on it.
- Find Choose default apps by file type and click on it.
- Find the “.Pdf” click on a choice you default app to open that format.
Bonus Open Pdf in Google Chrome
You can open the PDF file in google chrome browser by drag and drop and it will open it if you have no internet connection. Just simply drag the pdf file and drop it in the google chrome browser.
When you drop the file it will open it like this.
That all, I hope that you understand that article if you like that comment us below and share with your friends.
Abdul Moeez is the owner and content writer of TechGrinch. He writes about Technology, Science, Gadgets, Security, Social Media, Social Networks, Android, Computer, Internet, etc. He is an Experienced Blogger, SEO Expert, Developer & Social Media Expert.